Dear interested vendor:
Many exciting events and activities are being planned throughout 2018 as Miamisburg celebrates its Bicentennial. The primary week of celebration will begin on Saturday, June 16 with a kick-off parade and a full docket of entertainment at Riverfront Park. Carnival rides, children’s entertainment and vendors are planned for each day. Live musical performances will begin at 4:30 p.m. daily and conclude at 10:30/11 p.m. each night. The week-long celebration ends on Saturday, June 23 with a closing day parade, continuous musical entertainment and a dazzling fireworks display by Rozzi’s. Admission to the events at Riverfront Park are free. On-site reserved vendor parking is available. Off-site visitor parking and shuttle service will be available.
A sampling of live musical entertainment:
- Saturday, June 16: OSU Alumni Band, USAF Wright Brass, Parrots of the Caribbean and Locking up Otis
- Sunday, June 17: B-Caged, Larry Goodwin. Paragon Quartet, Faith based Music and Comedy
- Monday, June 18: Vintage Ramblers, Noah Wotherspoon and Dulcimers
- Tuesday, June 19: The Hathaways, Touch and Ryan Lakes
- Wednesday, June 20: Ricky Skaggs – Presented by Kettering Health Network/Sycamore Medical Center
- Thursday, June 21: Alexis Gomez, AQK and Tim and Anna
- Friday, June 22: Ticket to Ride (Beatles tribute band), Different and the Same and Larry Goodwin
- Saturday, June 23: Dayton Philharmonic Concert Band and Rozzi’s Famous Fireworks at 10 p.m.
Food, crafts and small business vendors will have the opportunity to showcase their wares and fares. If you are interested in being a vendor several options will be available. There is no charge to complete the vendor applications. Overnight security is provided.
Food Vendor Options:
Vendors must be open 11 a.m. to 11 p.m. Saturday and Sunday and 5 to 10 p.m. Monday through Friday. Failure to be operational during the designated time, tearing down your booth early or leaving the venue early will result in forfeiting vendor space in future City events. All food venders will be positioned on Miami Avenue in Riverfront Park unless vending along the parade route.
- 2 days, Saturday, June 16 and Sunday, June 17: Fee is $225
- 6 days, Monday, June 18 through Saturday, June 23: Fee is $350
- 1 day only, Saturday, June 23: Fee is $150
- 7 days, Saturday, June 16-Satuday, June 23: Fee is $400
- 1 day, Saturday, June 16, 8 a.m.-2 p.m. for opening day parade $75
- 1 day, Saturday, June 23, 8 a.m.-2 p.m. for closing day parade $75
All interested food vendors should contact Sheila.Russell@cityofmiamisburg.org for more information or apply online by clicking the link below.
Arts, Craft and Information Vendor Options:
All arts, crafts and information venders will be positioned in Riverfront Park. All spaces are 12’ x12’. Tents with weights or stakes are recommended to cover booth space. Tables and chairs are provided by the vendor. Driving on grass is not permitted. Failure to be operational during the designated times listed below, tearing down your booth early or leaving the venue early will result in forfeiting vendor space in future City events.
Opening Weekend: Saturday, June 16 – Vendors must be open and present from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.; Sunday, June 17 – Vendors must be open and present from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. Fee is $100.
Closing Day: Saturday, June 23 – Vendors must be open from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. Fee is $50.
For weekend arts, crafts and information vendors, contact Pat Murphy at Miamisburg200vendors@gmail.com for more Information or click on the link below.
All interested vendors should apply online at https://cityofmiamisburg.formstack.com/forms/bicentennial_vendor_application_2018
There is no fee to apply online. However, submitting the application does not confirm or guarantee acceptance into any event. If accepted into an event, you will receive an acceptance e-mail with payment procedures and accompanying Terms and Conditions to review, sign and return with payment. Limited spaces are available.
Riverfront Park is located at 3 N. Miami Avenue in downtown Miamisburg.